Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2003/11/11 21:34:36 UTC

Re: Spec question about PortletURLs

I don't think that this would make sense, as this may not be a real URL,
but consist of tokens and of the navigational state (render parameters)
of the other portlets on the page. This navigational state may change
for subsequent requests.

Maybe something we should clearify in the spec, thanks.

Stefan