Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/25 07:13:32 UTC

Issue with SSLExt and Tiles

I have the following code that does not get processed correctly. Currently,
the <tiles:getAsString name='section_url'/> gets rendered as
http://localhost:8080/<tiles:getAsString%20name='section_url'/>

                    <sslext:link page="<tiles:getAsString
name='section_url'/>">
                        <strong><bean:message key="<%=title%>" /></strong>
                    </sslext:link>&nbsp;

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson