Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/13 22:32:30 UTC

[Discussion] Release 0.6

Hi all,

I am wondering if we should make a stable release of 0.6 to target for
Hadoop 1.2 stable release then start to move toward more active development
to monitor Hadoop 2.0.  This will give people stable tools to work with
until we make changes to monitor Hadoop 2.0. I am thinking to cut a release
candidate after including CHUKWA-581.  Thoughts?

regards,
Eric

Re: [Discussion] Release 0.6

Posted by Sreepathi <pr...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Regards,*
--- *Sreepathi *

Re: [Discussion] Release 0.6

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Releases are good and I think we should cut 'em early and often.
> There's almost no cost to us or the community for doing so.
>
> --Ari

+1

Re: [Discussion] Release 0.6

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.