Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 13:19:53 UTC

Multiple SCM sections

Hi all.

What is the behavior of the release plugin if, in a multi-module project each sub module has it's own SCM section and points to a different SCM URL location?

Is this supported? (I didn't think that it was.)

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Multiple SCM sections

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
Oh, that's what I thought.

But someone sent me a debug output (-X) of a release build of a multi
module project.

Each module has it's own (incorrectly rewritten) scm section.

I assumed that it was there in the original poms. I've been told that they
are not.

So, in that case, where are the additional scm sections coming from (unless
I've been lied too)? Are they meant to be there? (In the effective pom for
each module - as displayed in the -X output)?

-Chris

Re: Multiple SCM sections

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.