Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 10:28:02 UTC

Kylin Query Latency and Number of Parallel Queries

Hi,

I was trying Kylin for some of my usecase, where the data cube size is
110Mb with 5 Million Records, the query for full data takes around a minute
or so which seems to be taking hell lot of time, even apart from this I was
wondering as what is the query threshold that Kylin can handle in parallel.

For instance, how many queries can be fired in parallel to our aggregated
data cubes and is there some practice which can gain the query performance.

Urgent Call!

Thanks!

Re: Kylin Query Latency and Number of Parallel Queries

Posted by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luke! :)

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vineet,