Posted to users@jena.apache.org by mixixibihe <mi...@163.com> on 2011/11/23 11:45:57 UTC

How To Use JENA in Java Program

Hello, I am now learning jena,,is there anyone who has a complete program writen in java. Thank you!

Re: How To Use JENA in Java Program

Posted by Brice Sommacal <br...@gmail.com>.
Here is a good tutorial to set up eclipse with Jena:
http://www.iandickinson.me.uk/articles/jena-eclipse-helloworld/

Also, have fun :)

Brice

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
mixixibihe wrote:
> Hello, I am now learning jena,,is there anyone who has a complete program writen in java. Thank you!

Hi,
you can find an "unofficial" (*) collection of small and self contained examples here:
https://github.com/castagna/jena-examples

If you do not use Git you can download a .zip from here:
https://github.com/castagna/jena-examples/zipball/master

If you use Eclipse, .classpath and .project files are included, just import it in your IDE.

There are a few examples in the Jena/ARQ/etc. source code.
There are snipped of code in the Jena website: http://incubator.apache.org/jena/

Personally, I find complete (small) programs the quickest way to learn how to use a new "library" (such as Jena).
You'll probably see more examples appearing soon on the Jena website and SVN source tree.

Paolo

(*)
More than happy to contribute these (or part of these) to a jena-examples module if people think it's useful.