Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Encausse <Jp...@encausse.net> on 2005/05/30 10:44:50 UTC

Build Tomcat from NSIS

Hi,

I have a little developper/user question.
I didn't find answer with jakarta docs/google

I like to build a Windows Install for Tomcat 5.0.x
with my own webapps and configuration inside, using NSIS.

Where can I find a Tutorial, Step by Step How to,
for building a tomcat using:
- Tomcat binary zip (no need to download CVS nor build anything)
- tomcat.nsi from source release
- adding my own configuration and webapp

Or may be you have an easier solution ?

Best Regards

--
Jean-Philippe Encausse - R&D Jalios SA