Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thomas Heigl <th...@umschalt.com> on 2013/07/23 13:30:14 UTC

Ajax file upload broken in IE8 with Wicket 6.9.0

Hey all,

After upgrading to Wicket 6.9.0 our ajax file upload started stalling and
on some machines even crashing IE8. Downgrading to 6.8.0 immediately fixed
the problem.

I verified that the issue is not related to the new jQuery version by
downgrading to Wicket 6.8.0 but setting the jQuery resource reference to
1.10.1. File upload still works in that case.

I browsed the history of wicket-ajax-jquery.js since 6.8.0 but didn't find
anything too suspicious.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause the problem or is experiencing
the same issues?

I can try to create some kind of quickstart if that helps.

Cheers,

Thomas

Re: Ajax file upload broken in IE8 with Wicket 6.9.0

Posted by Thomas Heigl <th...@umschalt.com>.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5283

Posted by Thomas Heigl <th...@umschalt.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.