Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Santosh Joshi <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/07/07 22:03:05 UTC

Commiting time to AXIS

Dear All,

I know probably you could make better use of your time
than answer this question, but I will ask anyway :-)

How do you commit your name to medium term work(next
2-3 months) with AXIS?

Can I do that?

How would I pick up say a chunk of work for the
upcoming release?

Please suggest.

Santosh

Re: Commiting time to AXIS

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!!!! Look at JIRA for current list of bugs, pick one, submit a
patch and test case :)

thanks,
dims