Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xalan <aa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/28 03:07:54 UTC

PhotArk: GSoC

Regards,

I am really interested into participate with PhotArk Project. My idea is to
add at photo album an descriptor location, like Google Maps, where users can
located their photos and tag them.

Allan Roberto Avendaño Sudario
Guayaquil-Ecuador
Home   :   +593(4) 2800 692
Office :   +593(4) 2269 268
Mobile :        09 700 42 48
MSN-Messenger: edgar_allan_poe86@hotmail.com
Gmail: aavendan@gmail.com

Re: PhotArk: GSoC

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Xalan <aa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regards,
>
> I am really interested into participate with PhotArk Project. My idea is to
> add at photo album an descriptor location, like Google Maps, where users can
> located their photos and tag them.

Hey Allan, thanks for your interest in PhotArk. Looks like interesting
idea, could you please give us more details about this and the user
experience that you have in mind.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk