Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Kowalik <jo...@viget.com> on 2001/12/05 17:30:28 UTC

RE: HELP with accessing indexed, nested properties in Action

Dave,

  I still can't get this to work.  I'm not sure which code on that page I
should be using?  Can you send me your source files from this example?  I
would REALLY appreciate it.

  No matter what I seem to do, whenever I sumit the form, the Action can get
all the 'normal' properties out of the form, but when I try to access the
Array (or Vector) of beans, it always comes back as non-null, but with a
size of 0.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
--John