Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@liege.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1996/11/05 03:12:24 UTC

wwwstat-2.0 available

I haven't had any reports of problems, and I've done everything I wanted
to do before the real release, so I've put up 2.0 at my distrib site

   <http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/websoft/wwwstat/> or
    <ftp://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/websoft/wwwstat/>

The one big addition is the splitlog script, which will be useful for
webmasters.  It allows the user to selectively split a logfile into
separate files by some prefix (such as a vhost name) and/or the requested
URL, while at the same time doing things like cached DNS lookup and having
the full set of search include/exclude options of wwwstat.

.....Roy