Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/04 15:00:26 UTC

Commercial Amber offerings page

Hi all,

All the best for the New Year!

I was thinking that might be useful to update commercial Amber offerings
page [0]. That would list companies that offers products or services around
Apache Amber project. Similarly to: [1].

In particular I would like to add information about Cloud Identity Ltd [2]
that provides identity consulting services for OAuth as well as offers
solutions based on the Amber project.

Please let me know WDYT about this idea?

[0]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Commercial+Amber+Offerings
[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Commercial+CXF+Offerings
[2]: http://www.cloudidentity.co.uk/

Cheers, Lukasz

Re: Commercial Amber offerings page

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Done you might provide a suitable logo :) and I will update it

Regards

Antonio

On Jan 18, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Stein Welberg wrote:

Hi all,

Could you please add our product to the commercial offerings page as well?

Innovation District (http://www.innovation-district.com<http://www.innovation-district.com/>) provides an OAuth 2.0 Authorization server as part of the OneGini cloud Security platform. The platform enables end-users to login securely using social media providers. In combination with social login we provide services around customer registration, activation, strong authentication and fraud detection.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Stein Welberg | CTO

<image.png>

---------------
M: +31 (0) 639110574
E: stein@innovation-district.com<ma...@innovation-district.com>
W: www.innovation-district.com<http://www.innovation-district.com/>

On 16 jan. 2013, at 11:08, Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi *,

I've updated the Amber Commercial Offerings page [0]. Please have a look. I
hope that's fine.

Cheers, Lukasz

[0]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Commercial+Amber+Offerings

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>>wrote:

Hi all,

please apologize the late reply and, of course, happy new 2013! :)

+1 from my side, every project at ASF has something similar and I
don't see any blocker.

All the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Maciej Machulak
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1, obviously :-)

On 4 January 2013 17:39, Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> wrote:

+1 and Thanks

Antonio

On Jan 4, 2013, at 3:00 PM, Łukasz Moreń wrote:

[...]

email: maciej.machulak@gmail.com
mobile: +44 7999 606 767 (UK)
mobile: +48 602 45 31 66 (PL)

Re: Commercial Amber offerings page

Posted by Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com>.
Hi all,

Could you please add our product to the commercial offerings page as well?

Innovation District (http://www.innovation-district.com) provides an OAuth 2.0 Authorization server as part of the OneGini cloud Security platform. The platform enables end-users to login securely using social media providers. In combination with social login we provide services around customer registration, activation, strong authentication and fraud detection.

Posted by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi *,

Posted by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>.
OK, that's great guys. I will then update the page.

Cheers, Lukasz

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.