Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jeff Smith <je...@centralscheduling.net> on 2003/04/18 18:44:49 UTC

[OT] XTags with templates - anyone using it?

Hi Struts-o-philes,

Is anyone successfully using XTags with their struts app? In
particular, I'm wondering about template/applyTemplates tags. I can't
make these tags work to save my life and there are no examples in the
examples war that uses them. The taglibs list archive has
exactly one reference to these tags, from over a year ago, and when I
asked this question there, I got zero replies.

Beginning to wonder if this town is abandoned,
Jefficus
mailto:jeffs@centralscheduling.net