Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by anotherUser <ju...@theiaconsulting.com> on 2013/03/14 15:56:32 UTC

Wicket 1.4.x - AjaxSubmitLink doesn't work

Hi this my first post here, let's see my problem:
i am adding a AjaxSubmitLink in a Listview like this:

AjaxSubmitLink lnkAgregar = new AjaxSubmitLink("lnkDetalle", form) {

     @Override
     protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget art, Form<?> form) {
     }
   };
lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());

when i tried to click this link
Wicket Ajax Debug Windows show me:
NFO: Ajax POST stopped because of precondition check,
url:?wicket:interface=:3:templateCircuitoFirmasForm:containerLW:lwTemplateFirmasDetalle:1:lnkAgregarDetalle::IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:-1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true

This was because, fDetalle.getId() was null, i comment this line and resolve
the problem
lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());

Re: Wicket 1.4.x - AjaxSubmitLink doesn't work

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM, anotherUser <
juan.dellagnolo@theiaconsulting.com> wrote:

> Hi this my first post here, let's see my problem:

Welcome !

> i am adding a AjaxSubmitLink in a Listview like this:
>
> AjaxSubmitLink lnkAgregar = new AjaxSubmitLink("lnkDetalle", form) {
>
>      @Override
>      protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget art, Form<?> form) {
>      }
>    };
> lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());
>
> when i tried to click this link
> Wicket Ajax Debug Windows show me:
> NFO: Ajax POST stopped because of precondition check,
>
> url:?wicket:interface=:3:templateCircuitoFirmasForm:containerLW:lwTemplateFirmasDetalle:1:lnkAgregarDetalle::IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:-1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true
>
> This was because, fDetalle.getId() was null, i comment this line and
> resolve
> the problem
> lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());

And the question is, I guess, why ?
A: Because Wicket makes a check that the HTML element that triggers the JS
event and the form to be submitted are in the DOM document. I suppose there
are several links with the same markup id - LNKDETALLE_A_null.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development