Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 21:28:49 UTC

First pass integration of t:newspaperTable functionality into t:dataTable

If anyone would like to test it out, I've made a first pass attempt at
integrating t:newspaperTable functionality into t:dataTable.

See this issue for details:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-5

This was a fairly major change so I wouldn't mind a little review of
the code, particularly the row/column style stuff.

I haven't gotten around to writing the JSP tag support yet -- it's
always painful to have to do this after having it already working in
facelets :)

And yes, there's lots of ugly formatting and ////////////////////
comment delimiters sitting in there as I tried to make sure each piece
of newspaperTable code was compatible with the t:dataTable.   I'll
clean it up once I can do real-time comparision after svn is back
online again.