Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by bill tsay <bi...@outlook.com> on 2019/03/21 17:21:14 UTC

mvn package

Hi,

I am new to druid. We plan to use it in our network log analytics. I have a question, how can I "mvn package" druid into a binary tar.gz file like the binary distribution? we plan to customize it but didn't see the command "mvn package" will generate a tar.gz file?

Thanks.

Bill

Re: mvn package

Posted by Justin Borromeo <ju...@imply.io>.
Hi Bill,

You can use `mvn clean install -Pdist -DskipTests` to generate the binary distribution (source: http://druid.io/docs/latest/development/build.html <http://druid.io/docs/latest/development/build.html>).

- Justin