Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Mulligan <da...@LECAN.ie> on 2002/08/29 11:21:41 UTC

[groupware] Good project management tools

Anyone know of good (free) groupware webDAV software?

Something like (or better then)

Savannah
PHProjekt
SourceForge
BitKeeper

It doesn't have to be Java (But that would be a plus).
I need something to keep track of different projects,
build version that are deployed to client, bug tracking,
tasks etc and it needs to be all integrated together.

Anything else like build management, cvs manager, email
would be a plus, but not needed.
Oh easy/fast to install is also a major plus.

Cheers
dave

Re: [groupware] Good project management tools

Posted by Tiago Nodari <tn...@brturbo.com>.
         I have no idea if its good, or if it does all that you need, but...

         http://xplanner.sourceforge.net