Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 21:15:15 UTC

QPID-6347

https://reviews.apache.org/r/30465/

This change from Irina cleans up some old options.  It's reviewed and it
tests out for me.

One thing though: it appears to change a Java API.  Is it one that we need
to maintain, or can we safely remove this option?

The other changes here to the old C++ client API are fine because that API
is long deprecated.

Justin

Re: QPID-6347

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.