Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2018/12/02 20:19:56 UTC

Incubator Podling Report (Due 5th December)

Hi,

The incubator PMC would appreciated if you could complete the podling report on time it's due on 5th December in a few days. It takes time to prepare the incubator report, have your mentors sign off the report and for the board to review it, so it's best if you can get it in early.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Incubator Podling Report (Due 5th December)

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin, it's been posted.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

I have finished the report and am just waiting for write access to the wiki
here: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2018

I posted a request on the incubator general list, but would you be able to
help me out with the appropriate permissions?

Thanks!
David

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,