Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rider Carrion Cleger <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 12:43:26 UTC

Lucene-Solr indexing document via Post method

Hi guys,

I'm trying to run solr with apache tomcat. So, It's possible to indexing
documents via Post method, using Lucene-Solr ? Which is the correct
way to index
documents in Solr ?

thanks

Re: Lucene-Solr indexing document via Post method

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Have you completed the Solr tutorial yet? If so, please ask a more specific
question so we can understand what your problem is.

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

-- Jack Krupansky