Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2006/07/13 14:55:15 UTC

[VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Subject says it all. I think it's time. They work pretty well and have
grown beyond sandbox state. I'm sure there maybe a few nits here and
there, but the same applies to the other renderers.

+1 from me.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by Manuel Mall <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 13 July 2006 20:55, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Subject says it all. I think it's time. They work pretty well and
> have grown beyond sandbox state. I'm sure there maybe a few nits here
> and there, but the same applies to the other renderers.
>
> +1 from me.

Yes, I am biased on this matter having done most of the AFP port:
+1

> Jeremias Maerki

Manuel

Re: [VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 11:24:23PM +0200, J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> +1 for PCL
> +0 for AFP (I didn't have time for even a quick glance at it).

+0 for PCL and AFP (I have not looked at either).

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu

Re: [VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

+1 for PCL
+0 for AFP (I didn't have time for even a quick glance at it).

J.Pietschmann

Re: [VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by Web Maestro Clay <th...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 13, 2006, at 5:55 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Subject says it all. I think it's time. They work pretty well and have
> grown beyond sandbox state. I'm sure there maybe a few nits here and
> there, but the same applies to the other renderers.
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Jeremias Maerki

+1

Web Maestro Clay
the.webmaestro@gmail.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet

[VOTE:RESULTS] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
AFP: 4 +1, 2 +0
PCL: 5 +1, 1 +0

I'll start the move.

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> Subject says it all. I think it's time. They work pretty well and have
> grown beyond sandbox state. I'm sure there maybe a few nits here and
> there, but the same applies to the other renderers.

+1

I've only tested the PCL renderer a bit but I'm sure the AFP renderer is
also up to the task.

--
Christian

Re: [VOTE] Promoting AFP and PCL renderers from sandbox to main source tree

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Subject says it all. I think it's time. They work pretty well and have
> grown beyond sandbox state. I'm sure there maybe a few nits here and
> there, but the same applies to the other renderers.
>
> +1 from me.

+1 from me too. My thanks to all those who improved the AFP and PCL
Renderers.

Chris