Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Chirag Sharma <ch...@wizni.com> on 2016/04/18 12:36:38 UTC

Customize data retrieved by elastic search

Hi there

We want to do some manipulation over the data retrieved by elastic search
before plotting graphs for it. E.g. there is a timestamp field we want to
convert it to hours. Please let me know how this can be done?

With thanks & regards
Chirag Sharma

Re: Customize data retrieved by elastic search

Posted by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com>.
You are in the uncoveredbuse case. No binding yet for es interpreter and
spark connector doesnt use agregation