Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jefferson Olyntho Neto (STI)" <je...@unimedbh.com.br> on 2014/07/09 22:15:15 UTC

Solr enterprise tech support in Brazil

Dear all,

I would like some recommendation of companies who work with enterprise technical support for Solr in Brazil. Could someone help me?

Thanks!

Jefferson Olyntho Neto
Jefferson.olyntho@unimedbh.com.br<ma...@unimedbh.com.br>

Re: Solr enterprise tech support in Brazil

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Sematext would be happy to help.  Please see signature.

Otis