Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2019/12/19 03:42:00 UTC

Upgrading dependencies

Folks,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I've been working on upgrading some
of our project's dependencies. I'm going to try to get through these
upgrades in a quick manner. In order to keep moving and not lose
momentum, I'll be merging stuff into the master somewhat quickly. If
anyone sees anything that could be done better or a problem that needs
addressing, feel free to comment on the PR, even if it has already been
closed.

Thanks!

-Renan

Re: Upgrading dependencies