Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Willie Vu <ct...@ust.hk> on 2003/01/22 10:46:15 UTC

Question on NodeProperty

I'm not using revisions and locking.  I always use object nodes as the
latest revision.  What I want to do is to associate properties to the latest
revision of an object node.  Is it possible?

Does NodeProperty relate to a revision or an object node?

I notice that DAV does have the concept of property.  Are the properties in
DAV related to revision or object?  How do I add properties using Slide API?
How do I get a org.apache.webdav.lib.Property object using the Slide WebDAV
library?

Many thanks.

--
Willie Vu