Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 18:38:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Blueprint 1.0.0 (4th try)

I've uploaded another 1.0.0 release of the blueprint project.
I think I've addressed all the issues raised in the discussion thread.

The staging repository is available at:
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-005/

The corresponding tag is available at
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/blueprint/tags/blueprint-1.0.0/

Please review and vote:
 [  ] +1 Release
 [  ] -1 Do not release

The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Blueprint 1.0.0 (4th try)

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Blueprint 1.0.0 (4th try)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following +1s: Guillaume Nodet, Kevan
Miller, Rick McGuire, Donald Woods, Joe Bohn, Jarek Gawor, Alan
Cabrera.  And no other votes.
Thx to everyone !

I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Donald

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

--kevan

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
+1

Joe

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Actually, I think this is the file where you need to add your key -
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS

Reference this old post/question which didn't generate much interest at
the time for details:
http://www.nabble.com/public-keys-for-releases-tt17538242s134.html#a17538242

Also, you need to build up a web of trust for your key if you haven't
already done so (infra will let you know if you don't).  You can do this
by having others retrieve and sign your key.  I think infra recommends
having at least 3 others sign your key to verify your identity.

Joe

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Added.

--