Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 20:32:01 UTC

JMS and batches

I find myself wishing to have CXF call my endpoint and give me a batch
of pending JMS messages, and then I would process them all, and then
return an indication to CXF that they were all done.

Is there any way to do this?

Re: JMS and batches

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Spring batch does seem to do the right work, but how to use it with
CXF I will take to the dev list.

Re: JMS and batches

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.