Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 08:18:00 UTC

Re: Disappointment not to see any reply - [ Was - Re: svn commit: r791389 - in /ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/projectmgr: webapp/projectmgr/WEB-INF/actions/ProjectIsBillable.groovy widget/forms/ProjectForms.xml ]

I can do the changes  - will take care of it in a day or so.
The main question that comes in my mind is how many times I should do such
improvements ;o) ?

Anyway thanks Jacques for your comment here - It helps.

--
Ashish