Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/16 03:44:18 UTC

I've submitted a PR for Optimization of query with long time unsequence page.

Hi,

I've submitted a PR[1] for IOTDB-942 Optimization of query with long time
unsequence page[2]. In the issue, the requirement is introduced in detail.
Or you can see it in the enclosed file1, in which the implantation way is
stated too.

The performance after optimization is verified too. You can check it in the
enclosed file2.

Welcome to review this PR, thank you! :D

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/1824
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-942?filter=allopenissues

--