Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu> on 2002/09/16 16:41:21 UTC

I need no module relative reference sometimes

I use struts the modularized way, and it works ok. But I have some tiles on my
page, wich generate some general informations collected with the help of on
of my struts modules. Now if the tile is included in the main module, it
works great. But if the tile is inserted into some deeper module, the module
prefix is inserted before its references, eg if I do a
<bean:include>, it reports error as the resource is not found (of course, it
looks for it in a subdirectory).

I worked around this problem by using "href" attribute in these everywhere
visible tiles in all link, include, etc tags, but this involves that I have
to write not only context relative references. And this is not the best
practice i'm afraid.

Any ideas?

Thanx,

Tib