Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kevin Duffey <ke...@home.com> on 2001/09/21 06:56:10 UTC

Any way to test if on unix/linux, mac, windows, etc?

Hi,

I have built scripts for windows only, and now I need a "cross-platform"
script. Almost everything in the script should work fine to build my java
projects, but I do have the problem of "paths". I am wondering if there is
a way to conditionally check and/or set the path based on the platform it
is being run on?

Thanks.

Re: Any way to test if on unix/linux, mac, windows, etc?

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Kevin Duffey <ke...@home.com> wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a way to conditionally check and/or set the
> path based on the platform it is being run on?

There's the ${os.name} system property.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)