Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 18:55:50 UTC

Possible suppoort of OMA-DM Server by Apache DeviceMap?

Hi,

Let me ask this in a separate thread once more. Do any of you see value in
supporting M2M related solutions like OMA-DM?

Especially things like the "Device Inventory", see
http://download.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol_dm_server_developer_guide.pdf
 but most of the concepts, just take "J2EE" are hopelessly old and outdated
today. Of course, some approaches like Spring while still used a lot may
also be adjusted towards Java EE 6/7, CDI, especially given Apache projects
like DeltaSpike for Java EE we could use at least where Java is applied on
the server side.

WDYT?
Werner

Re: Possible suppoort of OMA-DM Server by Apache DeviceMap?

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Well I don't think any M2M reps except maybe Cinterion whom I discussed
OMA-DM with before would make it to Zurich, but if they do, maybe we could
also briefly speak about that...

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com>.