Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2005/10/26 16:20:06 UTC

[ANN] Continuum 1.0 Final released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the 1.0 of Continuum. Continuum is a
continous integration server.

We have progressively improved Continuum over five previous releases and now provides
the following features:

  * Support for Maven 2.x

  * Support for Maven 1.x

  * Support for Ant

  * Support for shell scripts

  * Tight integration with Maven SCM

     * Subversion

     * CVS

     * Starteam

  * Easy to use web-based setup and  interface

  * XML-RPC and SOAP interfaces for integration, automation and remoting

  * Mail Notification

  * IM notification

    * IRC

    * Jabber

    * MSN

  * Blame Mechanism

For a complete list of changes please refer to the complete changelog:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/change-log.html

To get started with Continuum take a look at the download and install
instructions:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html

And then take a look at our getting started guide:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

Re: [ANN] Continuum 1.0 Final released

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 19:22 +0200, Ralph Pöllath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get continuum to fly on Mac OS X 10.4.2.  Can anyone help?

Please use continuum-users@maven.apache.org for continuum user
questions.

> $ bin/macosx/run.sh start
> Starting continuum...
> $bin/macosx/run.sh status
> Removed stale pid file: ./continuum.pid
> continuum is not running.
>
> run.sh executes
> exec  ./wrapper wrapper.conf wrapper.pidfile=./continuum.pid
> wrapper.daemonize=TRUE
>
> $ java -version
> java version "1.4.2_09"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-232)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-54, mixed mode)
>
> $ uname -a
> Darwin lala.local 8.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.2.0: Fri Jun 24
> 17:46:54 PDT 2005; root:xnu-792.2.4.obj~3/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh
> powerpc
>
> Thanks,
> -Ralph.
>
> On 26.10.2005, at 16:20, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>
> > The Maven team is pleased to announce the 1.0 of Continuum.
> > Continuum is a
> > continous integration server.
> >
> > We have progressively improved Continuum over five previous
> > releases and now provides
> > the following features:
> >
> >  * Support for Maven 2.x
> >
> >  * Support for Maven 1.x
> >
> >  * Support for Ant
> >
> >  * Support for shell scripts
> >
> >  * Tight integration with Maven SCM
> >
> >     * Subversion
> >
> >     * CVS
> >
> >     * Starteam
> >
> >  * Easy to use web-based setup and  interface
> >
> >  * XML-RPC and SOAP interfaces for integration, automation and
> > remoting
> >
> >  * Mail Notification
> >
> >  * IM notification
> >
> >    * IRC
> >
> >    * Jabber
> >
> >    * MSN
> >
> >  * Blame Mechanism
> >
> > For a complete list of changes please refer to the complete changelog:
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/continuum/change-log.html
> >
> > To get started with Continuum take a look at the download and install
> > instructions:
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html
> >
> > And then take a look at our getting started guide:
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.