Posted to users@jena.apache.org by reda chbihi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 21:41:38 UTC

Re: Retrieving informations from a model

can you give me an example?
Thank you

Regards,

Posted by reda chbihi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your answers
I writed a program that generate an OWL ontology
I store all the concepts in an OntModel Object, after that I generate an
OWL file
But I don't know where I can found the graph name !

thank you
regards,