Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 16:43:53 UTC

analyzers module created

Hello,

I committed the patch in LUCENE-2444 to create a modules directory, with an
initial analyzers module (from contrib/analyzers).
The new svn location is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/modules/
Additionally Grant fixed the permissions so contrib committers can still
commit to the analyzers.

The way it works currently is that it uses the contrib-build.xml logic still
from lucene.
I added an additional macro here "module-uptodate" that allows other
components such as contrib-benchmark to depend on the analyzers module, just
as they depended on the analyzers contrib before.
In the future we might want further ant refactoring, but for now, using the
contrib-build logic is an easy way to have a module that depends upon lucene
core.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com