Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kiet Nguyen <KN...@coolcast.com> on 2001/12/16 04:26:33 UTC

no cache = false

I don't want the browser to cache any of my jsp pages, so I set "nocache =
false" in web.xml file.  This works, but when i click the back button on the
browser, the page is expired.  I want the back button and the browser to
request for new page every time (even when the browser has set "Never check
for new page")

thanks

Re: no cache = false

Posted by Erich Meier <em...@methodpark.de>.
On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 09:26:33PM -0600, Kiet Nguyen wrote:
> I don't want the browser to cache any of my jsp pages, so I set "nocache =
> false" in web.xml file.  This works, but when i click the back button on the
> browser, the page is expired.  I want the back button and the browser to
> request for new page every time (even when the browser has set "Never check
> for new page")

You have to use "GET" in your forms instead of the default "POST" action:

Your URLs will get lengthy, though.

HTH,
Erich

--
Dr. Erich Meier, Software Process Improvement
method park, Wetterkreuz 19a, 91058 Erlangen, Germany