Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Amy Welch <aw...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/12 00:59:32 UTC

Upcoming Apache Geode Roundtable on 11/17

Join us for next week's Apache Geode (incubating) Roundtable on November 17th.

We plan a review of what's coming in Apache Geode 1.0 Alpha with
William Markito, Anthony Baker and Swapnil Bawaskar.

A shout out to Nitin Lamba for additional agenda items you'd like to add.

Please join us next week, on Tuesday, November 17th
at:https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse

11/17 Tuesday, 9:00am PST  UTC-8hours San Francisco, CA (USA)
11/17 Tuesday, 5:00pm GMT  UTC London, England (UK)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kind regards,

Amy Welch

Re: Upcoming Apache Geode Roundtable on 11/17

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Nitin!

Will we see you at next week's round table?

Regards,

-Greg

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Upcoming Apache Geode Roundtable on 11/17

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Nitin!

Posted by Greg Chase <gr...@gregchase.com>.
+ Nitin specifically :)