Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Yudhi Karunia Surtan <yu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/21 14:13:36 UTC

Re: Supporting LDAP HA client

Dear fortress Commiters,

Please postpone the release related to the HA LDAP connection pool.
For the round robin strategy, I found a mistake where the request has been
balanced to the given nodes, but after killing one of ldap somehow my logic
failed.

I think I need to again looks how manage the closed connection works on it.

Also for the perf test, round robin strategy give more response time than
previous single connection.