Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bejoy Zac <be...@tarangtech.com> on 2007/04/24 06:48:03 UTC

Use of macros

Can anybody tell me the usage of macros in ftl.
How to create a macro? How to use in ftl?

I want to create a macro to change the date format according to the locale
How can I proceed ?

Thanks & Regards,
Bejoy

Re: Use of macros

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Macro is similar to functions ... we can pass the parameters and do some
Blogic and get the
The following link may hep u ..
http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/docs/dgui_misc_userdefdir.html

Regards
Phani

On 4/24/07, Bejoy Zac <be...@tarangtech.com> wrote:

> Can anybody tell me the usage of macros in ftl.
> How to create a macro? How to use in ftl?
>
> I want to create a macro to change the date format according to the locale
> How can I proceed ?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Bejoy

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Use of macros

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you look in the web-inf/action sections you will see bsh files used
for macros. they have the same name as the ftl file.

Bejoy Zac sent the following on 4/23/2007 8:48 PM: