Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juri Albert <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 10:55:33 UTC

Contributed plugins

Hi,

Due to refactoring on package names after move to Apache the contributed
plugins don't work anymore with the current version of JspWiki since they
depend on the original interface com.ecyrd.jspwiki.plugin.WikiPlugin.

Are there any plans to provide an updated version for any of the plugins
listed here: http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/ContributedPlugins ?

Best,
Juri.

Re: Contributed plugins

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

@plugin contributors: would it help for to have a project at apache-extras [
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/] in order to ease
migration to the new API?

The idea is not that it should be a mandatory place for contributions or
something similar, but rather a place where some basic infra has been set
up, so you don't have to bother setting it up, administer it, etc.

WDYT?

Re: Contributed plugins

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Juri,