Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Darren McEntee <da...@amt-sybex.com> on 2007/06/26 18:36:08 UTC

[Trinidad] treeTable colum type - depending on dynamic data returned.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to implement the following in Trinidad.

Using the tr:treeTable component I want to be able to dynamically
specify what columns a <tr:inputDate/> will be set, if the data returned
is a date/time result.

For example, I have a treeTable facelet with a columns that return data
from a lookup bean, and displays it on a treeTable column. i.e.:

          <f:facet name="header"

          </f:facet

Node.id, just returns strings of various values coming from the data
bean.

But certain fields in the tree structure will be time/dates types, and I
want to be able to specify what columns will display a date picker.

Is this possible in trinidad?

The data returned will change, so I will not know the list of columns
ahead of time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Darren.

1. The information contained in this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended only for the personal attention of the stated addressee(s). Any access to this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it, by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this E-mail or any files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your system. You may not forward this E-mail without the permission of the sender.

2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.

AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address The Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address Edgewater Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.
For more information on the AMT-SYBEX Group visit http://www.amt-sybex.com

Re: [Trinidad] treeTable colum type - depending on dynamic data returned.

Posted by Ray Clough <ra...@allthisisthat.com>.
We had the same problem, but came up with a solution.  Did you?
- Ray Clough
rcclough@kamakuraco.com