Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Stephen Ermshar <St...@wallawalla.edu> on 2019/04/16 21:12:55 UTC

Resolving unstable builds in small Gerrit changes

Hi,

I have a couple changes in gerrit that I was hoping to get some help with.

The first [1] is a change to the RangePartitionMergeExchangePOperator class. It changes an unordered partition property to an ordered partitioned property since it is part of a range operator. It’s a small change and appears to pass all the tests, except for the Analytics Compatibility Compilation check, which returns UNSTABLE. The google short link provided for more information on that job takes me to an analytics.jenkins.couchbase.com<http://analytics.jenkins.couchbase.com> site with an access denied message; I was hoping someone could help me understand what’s happening there.

The second [2] is only a change to documentation from a Jira issue [3]. It also has an unstable Analytics Compatibility Compilation Check, as well as a couple aborted asterix-gerrit-ssl-compression jobs.

- Stephen Ermshar

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/3261/
[2] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/3153/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-2450

Re: Resolving unstable builds in small Gerrit changes

Posted by Dmitry Lychagin <dm...@couchbase.com.INVALID>.
Steven,

I've merged [2] and marked issue [3] as resolved.
As for [1] I think it'd be useful if Ali could review it. I'll add him to the reviewers list.

Thanks,
-- Dmitry

Privacy Policy<http://www.couchbase.com/privacy-policy>