Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/02 14:49:17 UTC

SessionStore

Hi

Are there a memory only session store? I am seeing a lot of writes from
tomcat, and wanted to see if using a different session store would help..
we are using LDM's extensively.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: SessionStore

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Great wasnt sure if it were memory only..

Re: SessionStore

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.