Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Satya Deep Maheshwari <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 09:17:38 UTC

[Testing][Mocks]new file created on building sling-mock-oak

Hi

Everytime I do a "mvn clean install" in sling/testing/mocks/sling-mock-oak,
a new file gets generated by the name: dependency-reduced-pom.xml probably
by maven-shade-plugin. Should it be cleaned up after the build or added to
.gitignore to prevent it from getting accidentally checked in?

Regards
Satya Deep

Re: [Testing][Mocks]new file created on building sling-mock-oak

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 12:47 +0530, Satya Deep Maheshwari wrote:
> Hi
>
> Everytime I do a "mvn clean install" in sling/testing/mocks/sling
> -mock-oak,
> a new file gets generated by the name: dependency-reduced-pom.xml
> probably
> by maven-shade-plugin. Should it be cleaned up after the build or
> added to
> .gitignore to prevent it from getting accidentally checked in?
>
> Regards
> Satya Deep

Thanks for reporting. This was done for SVN, but not for git. Fixed in
r1692511.

Robert