Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Gasson <Mi...@orix.com.au> on 2000/05/10 03:17:25 UTC

Running on IIS

We are just starting in JSP and have decided to go with tomcat

At present we use IIS as our Web Server.

Where on the Net can I find detailed installation instruction for setting up
Tomcat with IIS?

Thanks in advance

Mick Gasson

RE: Running on IIS

Posted by Carl Parrish <cp...@computerprep.com>.
Don't know if  you can call this detailed (if I can ever get it working I'll
try to help with the documentation) but this is what I've found.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-iis
-howto.html?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Carl Parrish
Webmaster
ComputerPREP.com