Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/09/02 06:25:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-1.2.3 (RC0) is available

+1

- Source and binary tarball signature and sums: verified

- Unpacked source and binary tarballs: layout looks good

- Built from source with release auditing enabled: build passes (openjdk
7u111)

- Loaded 1M rows with LTT (10 readers, 10 writers, 10 updaters (20%)): all
keys verified, no unexpected warnings, errors or messages, latencies in the
ballpark (openjdk 7u111)

- ITBLL with 1B rows: passed

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-1.2.3 (RC0) is available

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.
+1

- Started up a 5-node clusterdock cluster (Hadoop 2.5.1, Oracle JDK 7u79)
from binary tarballs.
- Verified that the web UI works and that the HBase Version attribute
matches the expected Git hash.
- Ran IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees for 1 hour with stressAM monkey (`hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees
-Dmillis=$((1*60*60*1000)) -m stressAM`), which passed.

Note that I had some trouble running ITBLL with the serverKilling monkey,
but I then had similar issues running it against 1.2.2, so I'm guessing
this is related to my setup and not an actual regression.

-Dima