Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by zielinski <vi...@bigpond.com> on 2022/03/16 01:16:28 UTC

Problems

Have used OpenOffice before downloaded latest version but will not work on my iMac the problem is the source for download
Help

Re: Problems

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
Did you read the Mac section in the Installation instructions -
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html ?

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 16/3/22 11:46 am, zielinski wrote:
> Have used OpenOffice before downloaded latest version but will not work on my iMac the problem is the source for download
> Help

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I'm knitting a sweater for my guppy," said Tom wolfishly.