Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/16 16:07:13 UTC

Install v10.0-incubating

Hi,

where can I find instructions on installing the latest released version of
predictionIO?

Here is my approach:
https://gist.github.com/geoHeil/338ccd04a3f9cc3d7ef3916fe11912c9 but it
seems to get stuck on the last step of fetching sbt dependencies

Thanks for help.

Kind regards,
Georg

Re: Install v10.0-incubating