Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ja...@external.t-mobile.at on 2008/06/05 18:16:01 UTC

Antwort: web service caching [Virus checked]

isn't it enought to go through http proxy and setup caching of required
endpoint there?

different approach:
For some lookup services I'm using caching implemented behind service
bean. This way also in-JVM calls using service spring bean are cached.
JaxWS endpoint is calling implementation behind spring bean. In fact
spring bean is spring aop proxy, which calls my caching interceptor around
invoking real implementation. I simply took xstream to serialize request
object to string and this string is used as key in cache (hashmap) and
value is a real response object (without serialization). It means, that
cache is always returning the same "live" instance.

jano

"Christopher Cheng" <ch...@gmail.com>
06/05/2008 18:04
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
web service caching  [Virus checked]

My application takes almost 20 seconds to get the responses back from the
soap server, caching would be a good idea.
Is there any web service responses caching product available in the
market?
commerical or open source?